Australia is often referred to as the “lucky country” because of its pulsating economy, political stability and a quality of life envied by many. Australia is known around the world for its stunning landscapes. A great country to live in and do business, Australia has an enviable reputation as it offers premium standard of living.
Australia with its culturally diverse society and growing economy offers opportunity to all of those who want to immigrate and live there. Presently Australia has nearly 22 million inhabitants and its population is growing constantly. Nearly 25% of its population consists of non-Australian citizens, this shows country’s huge immigration rate. And the reason behind huge immigration rate can be justified by understanding several benefits of migrating to Australia. Some of the economic benefits are:
- It has a successful, tried and trusted immigration policy and well laid out immigration programs.
- It is an attractive destination for business development and growth due to presence of enormous natural resources and constantly developing economy.
- Australian immigration department provides an opportunity to skilled and talented people to work or settle within the country by conducting a point test.
- Businessmen can either invest on existing firms or establish their own enterprise in Australia and gain benefits from the successful and stable economy of the country.
- The country requires more skilled workers tfo support the development process of the country due to which Australian immigration department made quick and non complex immigration policies for skilled workers.
- Workers with a job offer can be sponsored by their employers which simplifies visa approval.
There are many other social benefits of migrating to Australia. Australia is a strikingly attractive country with racial tolerant society. It possesses world class education and health systems and government of Australia provides considerable funding to these sectors. Australia has political stability. Australia is one of the world’s most attractive places for good quality of life.