GENERAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR AUSTRALIA VISITOR VISA
With its vast and varied landscapes, unique wildlife, and white-sand beaches, Australia is one of the most interesting continents around. We’ve gone through the tips and photos from millions of travelers on minute to find out exactly what makes Australia such a one-of-a-kind destination. From tropical islands to crocs, sharks, and kangaroos.
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
The whole journey is a bit far away but it’s a destination that deserves a visit and never disappoints. You’re not sure you want to cross the planet to discover the secrets of the largest island in the world? Our 20 good reasons to go should finally convince you to visit Australia!
Without further ado, here are the 20 reasons to visit Australia.
- Because see the sunset over the Ayers Rock (also known as Uluru) is an extraordinary experience …
- Because Australia has more kangaroos than people!
- Because it’s the world capital of surfing (and surfing is cool).
- Because the Great Ocean Road is the most scenic route in the world!
- Because Australia has beaches that look they came straight out of a postcard
- To discover the incredible marine life of the Great Barrier Reef!
- Because the barbecuing is a real way of living…
- For its delicious wines that make Dom Perignon jealous!
- To discover the fascinating aboriginal culture.
- To enjoy the pool and sea together in Bondi Beach!
- To try the delights (and surprises) of the Australian cuisine!
- To explore the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne, the oldest museum in the country!
- To take a photo next to the Sydney Opera House!
- For having fun in the theme parks of the Gold Coast!
- Because many Australian animals are endemic.
- To make a road trip in the Australian desert…
- To watch a game of Australian football…
- To meet the friends of “Taz, the Tasmanian Devil” on their homeland.
- Because the East Coast of Australia has 340 to 360 of sunny days per year!
- To experience having your head upside down… and enjoy it!
DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR VISITOR VISA :
- Passport copy all pages. (Notarized Copy)
- Visa Fees
- Photographs – 08 copy : (Size 45 mm x 35 mm), white background mate paper)
- All Financial Documents like Bank Statements, Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy, Property Valuation Report, Salary Income, Business Income, 03 Years ITR Returns, NOC Letter & All others related Papers which states your Financial Status.
- Bank statement of applicant Since Last 06 Months (With bank stamp)
- Health examination (If applying for more than 3 months visa or your age is more than 75 years you need a Health Insurance and medical)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Proof of relationship with sponsor.
- Proof of relationship with person accompanying you to Australia (if applicable).
- Family Details with their Date of Birth who stay back in India.
- Cover Letter ( Which Clearly States Your Trip Purpose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS OF SPONSOR :
- Visa status of sponsor (PR, CITIZENSHIP, STUDENT) Mentioned Visa Copy.
- Sponsor Passport Copy and ID Proof.
- Sponsor Residential Address Proof (Light Bill, Rent Agreement)
- Sponsor Income Proof
- Sponsor Invitation Letter or Statutory Declaration for Inviting Guest.
- Medicare card
- Updated Bank Statement of Sponsor (03 Months)