GENERAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR UK VISITOR VISA
The UNITED KINGDOM of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom or the UK or Britain, or even England, is a country in northwestern Europe that comprises England, WALES, SCOTLAND, and the province of NORTHERN IRELAND, which occupies the northeastern part of the island of Ireland. On the island of Ireland, there is the country’s only land border, the one with the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.
The UK is separated from continental Europe by the English Channel. The kingdom is situated on an archipelago known as the British Isles with the two main islands Great Britain and Ireland, plus the surrounding island groups of the Hebrides, the Shetlands, the Orkney, the Isle of Man, and the Isle of Wight. The island group is located southeast of ICELAND, west of NORWAY and DENMARK, between the North Sea in the east and the North Atlantic Ocean in the west. The UK shares maritime borders with BELGIUM, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, the NETHERLAND, NORWAY, and the FAROE ISLAND (Denmark).
With an area of 242,900 km², the United Kingdom is not quite half the size of SPAIN, or slightly smaller than the U.S STATE of OREGON.
The UK has a POPULATION of 66.4 million people (in 2019), the capital and largest city is LONDON. Spoken LANGUAGE is, guess what, British English, ok there is also Welsh, Irish Gaelic, and Scottish Gaelic.
The UK is still one of the 28 member states of the European Union (EU), but since a kind of populist referendum in June 2016, the UK will leave the EU, or maybe not. What a pity!
- Passport copy all pages. (Notarized Copy)
- Visa Fees
- Photographs – 08 copy : (Size 45 mm x 35 mm), white background mate paper)
- All Financial Documents like Bank Statements, Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy, Property Valuation Report, Salary Income, Business Income, 03 Years ITR Returns, NOC Letter & All others related Papers which states your Financial Status.
- Bank statement of applicant Since Last 06 Months (With bank stamp)
- Health examination (If applying for more than 3 months visa or your age is more than 75 years you need a Health Insurance and medical)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Proof of relationship with sponsor.
- Proof of relationship with person accompanying you to Australia (if applicable).
- Family Details with their Date of Birth who stay back in India.
- Cover Letter ( Which Clearly States Your Trip Purpose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS OF SPONSOR :
- Visa status of sponsor (PR, CITIZENSHIP, STUDENT) Mentioned Visa Copy.
- Sponsor Passport Copy and ID Proof.
- Sponsor Residential Address Proof (Light Bill, Rent Agreement)
- Sponsor Income Proof
- Sponsor Invitation Letter or Statutory Declaration for Inviting Guest.
- Medicare card
- Updated Bank Statement of Sponsor (03 Months)