GENERAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR EUROPE VISITOR VISA
EUROPEAN COUNTRY (Schengen Area), signifies a zone where 26 European countries, abolished their internal borders, for the free and unrestricted movement of people, in harmony with common rules for controlling external borders and fighting criminality by strengthening the common judicial system and police cooperation.
EUROPEAN AREA covers most of the EU COUNTRIES, except Ireland and the countries that are soon to be part of: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Cyprus. Although not members of the EU, countries like: Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein are also part of the Schengen zone.
EUROPEAN AREA COUNTRY :
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy,Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
At Present, Schengen Area consists of 26 member countries. All of these countries are located in Europe, from which:
- 22 members fully implement the Schengen acquis,
- Four of them – members of the EFTA, implement Schengen acquis through specific agreements related to the Schengen Agreement.
- Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Lichtenstein are associate members of the Schengen Area but are not members of the EU.
- Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City have opened their borders with, but are not members of the visa free zone.
- The Azores, Madeira, and the Canary Islands are special members of the EU and part of the Schengen Zone even that they are located outside the European continent.
- There are five more EU members, that have not joined Schengen zone: Ireland – that still maintains opt-outs and Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Cyprus – that are seeking to join soon.
- Passport copy all pages. (Notarized Copy)
- Visa Fees
- Photographs – 08 copy : (Size 45 mm x 35 mm), white background mate paper)
- All Financial Documents like Bank Statements, Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy, Property Valuation Report, Salary Income, Business Income, 03 Years ITR Returns, NOC Letter & All others related Papers which states your Financial Status.
- Bank statement of applicant Since Last 06 Months (With bank stamp)
- Health examination (If applying for more than 3 months visa or your age is more than 75 years you need a Health Insurance and medical)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Proof of relationship with sponsor.
- Proof of relationship with person accompanying you to Australia (if applicable).
- Family Details with their Date of Birth who stay back in India.
- Cover Letter ( Which Clearly States Your Trip Purpose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS OF SPONSOR :
- Visa status of sponsor (PR, CITIZENSHIP, STUDENT) Mentioned Visa Copy.
- Sponsor Passport Copy and ID Proof.
- Sponsor Residential Address Proof (Light Bill, Rent Agreement)
- Sponsor Income Proof
- Sponsor Invitation Letter or Statutory Declaration for Inviting Guest.
- Medicare card
- Updated Bank Statement of Sponsor (03 Months)