Canada Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Program allows skilled immigrants and their families to come to Nova Scotia to work and settle there.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) paves the way for Canadian Permanent Residency. It allows foreign nationals to immigrate to Canada who intend to settle in the province. They should have the skills, education, and employment experience.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program invites applications from:
- Skilled Employees
- Community Identified ( To be replaced by a new visa on March 6th 2014)
- Family Business Workers
Visa applicants are not required to have a permanent, full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer at the time of submitting their application but they should intend to pursue employment in an occupation* that is in demand in the province.
Other criteria that need to be fulfilled are:
- Applicants in the age group of 21 to 55 years old are preferred
- Education, training and skills should be as per the position applied
- You have at least 24 months of continuous full-time work experience within the last 5 years, in a field of work related to your intended occupation in Nova Scotia
- English language ability
- Adaptability to stay in Nova Scotia
- Sufficient funds* to maintain yourself and your family in the province
Financial Requirements: Candidates have to maintain a minimum of $11,000 for him/herself and $2000 for each dependent.
- Valid Passport
- Educational documents
- Work experience related documents
- Proof of language proficiency
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc
- Health certificates
Below dependents can apply along with main applicant:
- Applicant’s spouse (husband or wife by legal marriage or at least one year of common-law partnership)
- Children under age 18 of whom you have legal custody and who are either your biological or adopted children or those of your spouse
Adult children between the ages of 18 and 25 are considered only if:
- They are not married or in a common-law relationship
- They are not financially independent due to a physical or mental condition
- They are pursuing full-time academic, professional or vocational training
Note: Aged children who do not meet the above criteria but want to move with applicant have to submit their own application, at the same time as you, and indicate they are connected to the main applicant.
Nova Scotia PNP enables applicant to:
- Settle in Nova Scotia with permanent residency
- Family can accompany you
- Access to government-subsidized health care benefits, free education and other social benefits
- Successful applicants can work, study or invest in a business in Nova Scotia, Canada
Application for Nova Scotia Nominee Program is a two step process:
Step 1: Candidate has to apply for nomination to Nova Scotia
There is no fees charged for NS Nomination
Step 2: Candidate has to only pay for Canada Permanent Residency and processing fee.
CIC Processing Fee for each application
|Main applicant||$550/per applicant|
|Each family member age 19 or older||$550/per applicant|
|Each accompanying family member under age 19 who is married or in a common-law relationship||$550/per applicant|
|Each accompanying family member under age 19 who is unmarried and not in a common-law relationship||$150/per applicant|
Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Principal applicant: $490
Spouse or common-law partner: $490
Note: Dependent childrens are exempt from paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee.
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notifications
CREST is a visa and immigration consultant and offers world class services and best guidance for immigration. All our services for different countries are offered at very competitive and nominal fees. Our state-of-the-art Processing Centre processes over 5000 active cases at any given time from across the world. CREST offers best service in documentation and our processes are standard & process immigration consultants are the best in the world.
Our service charges are same and standard across all our offices for each and every product. We guarantee that you will be quoted a nominal and affordable price for the world class services we offer. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all offices, clients & cases irrespective of the place, religion, gender or class. Be assured of giving the right and best price for all our products across all our branches– at par with all our 10000+ clients around the world.
CREST offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Expert advice on complete process stage wise
- Visa documentation*
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.