- Original Passport along with Photographs
- 10th mark sheet and Certificates
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Diploma/ Degree mark sheet and Certificate
- Official Transcripts of Highest qualification gained
- 3 Letter of Recommendations from last institute attended (Example: Principal, Head of Department and Lecturer etc.)
- Statement of Purpose (prepared by Student)
- Updated CV (Bio-Data)
- Bonafide Student Certificate from last institution attended
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Scorecard with minimum overall score of 6.0 & 6.5 or above (If student is not having IELTS then Medium of Instruction from Institution will be acceptable)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Previous visas copy (if any)
- Registration Fee of 300 Euro to issue offer letter from University/College
After received above documents from the student, We will fill up an online registration forms of various Universities & Colleges in Lativa. After that, we will send 1 set of hard copies (notarized) above documents through courier to each University where we have applied online. After receiving above documents, University will assess your academic profile and if your profile comes under their required eligibility criteria of course then they will issue Conditional/Final Acceptance letter. It will take 10-90 working days to issue an Offer letter from Government/Private Universities in Lativa.
- 10th/Matric Certificate
- Student should Apostle his highest qualification Degree/Diploma/Certificate
- PCC (Police clearance certificate) should be apostiled from MEA of your home country
After issuance of Conditional offer letter, student have to transfer Tuition Fee for 1 year to the University/College as mentioned in the Invoice. After receiving tuition fee, University will send us Final acceptance letter along with Visa support file documents to be submitted in embassy.
After receiving visa support file and acceptance letter from College/University, we will prepare file to be submit in Embassy by taking appointment date from the embassy along with all required documents as mentioned under:
a) D Visa – Student can apply for D Visa (long term visa for studies in Embassy of Latvia in his home country which is valid for more than 90 days). After arriving in Latvia, student will apply Temporary Residency Card under student category which will be valid until total course duration. Processing time will be 10-15 days for making decision.
b) Temporary Residence Card – University can apply TRC on behalf of the student in the Ministry of Internal affair at Latvia which will be valid until course duration. Processing time will be 3-4 months for making decision. So it is advised that student will submit his visa application prior 3-4 months of his course start date. To apply TRC, student will have to send hard copies of all documents through courier to the University/college along with application form duly filled and signed.
Documents Checklist for D-Visa in Latvian Embassy:
- a) Photographs
- b) Acceptance Letter/Invitation Letter/Visa Support File from University
- c) TT Receipt of Tuition Fee
- d) Academic Certificates (Apostle)
- e) Police Clearance Certificate (Apostle)
- f) IELTS (If any)
- g) Bank Statement & Balance Certificate of Rs.5-7 lakhs (Euro 8000-10000)
- h) Passport
- i) D Visa Application Form
- j) Covering Letter/SOP
After submission, Embassy will take 10-15 working days to make a decision on D visa application & 3-4 Months to make decision on Temporary Residence Card application.
After your Visa approval and your arrival in Lativa, our team will provide you post landing services as flowing:
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation for 10-15 days
TOTAL PACKAGE COST: INR 5,50,000 (Euro 7,500) in Case of Free Study
- 1. On Registration – Rs. 20,000 (Euro 300)
- 2. On Successful receiving of Acceptance Letter – Rs. 10,000 (Euro 150)
- 3. Tuition Fee Transfer to University – Rs. 3,00,000 (Euro 4,000)
- 4. On File Submission – Rs. 15,000 (Euro 200) (Travel Insurance, Embassy Fee &)
- 5. On Visa Approval – Rs. 2,05,000 (Euro 2,850) (Balance payment from package)
- Application Fee
- Tuition Fee 1 year
- Embassy Fee
- Document Apostle Charges
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Air port pickup
- Accommodation as per agreement
- Service Charges of Company
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We don’t commit any kind of Job placement/employment to our students in Lativa.
- If client withdraw the case after registration then advance amount will be forfeit.
- If client withdraw the case after visa approval then client is liable to pay total amount of Rs. 3,50,000 against the Tuition Fee cost & Visa cost to company.
- All Tickets issued are non-refundable in any case.
- If client got absconding after arrival in Lativa and does not report at University then all paid amount will be forfeit and University\Police authority can cancel the visa and leads to Criminal proceedings.
- After getting above mentioned services, company will not be responsible for any kind of service to the client or nor client can claim any kind of refund from the same.
- If student will face any kind of boarding problem at Airport in India/Lativa then student will handle the situation at its own and company will not be responsible in any manner.
- All other Services which are not mentioned in our agreement will be charged extra apart from the package price.