GENERAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR NEW ZEALAND VISITOR VISA
NEW ZEALAND is one of the ost sought-after destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills, and copius amounts of wine, it’s a destination unlike all others.
Tucked away in the corner of the world, it’s a country that requires some planning to visit. Flights here aren’t cheap, after all, and the country itself isn’t made for the budget traveler.
Yet even with that in mind, it’s a country I never get tired of visiting. New Zealand is worth every penny.
While it has seen a boom in tourism in recent years, New Zealand is still the beautiful country I first visited many years ago.
Christchurch’s recovered from its earthquakes and now a hip place to be; Wanaka is still an incredible place to go hiking; the glaciers were just as mind-blowing as ever; the forests still home to wonderful walks; and Kiwis just as fun and friendly as ever.
- DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA :
- Passport copy all pages. (Notarized Copy)
- Visa Fees
- Photographs – 08 copy : (Size 45 mm x 35 mm), white background mate paper)
- All Financial Documents like Bank Statements, Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy, Property Valuation Report, Salary Income, Business Income, 03 Years ITR Returns, NOC Letter & All others related Papers which states your Financial Status.
- Bank statement of applicant Since Last 06 Months (With bank stamp)
- Health examination (If applying for more than 3 months visa or your age is more than 75 years you need a Health Insurance and medical)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Proof of relationship with sponsor.
- Proof of relationship with person accompanying you to Australia (if applicable).
- Family Details with their Date of Birth who stay back in India.
- Cover Letter ( Which Clearly States Your Trip Purpose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS OF SPONSOR :
- Visa status of sponsor (PR, CITIZENSHIP, STUDENT) Mentioned Visa Copy.
- Sponsor Passport Copy and ID Proof.
- Sponsor Residential Address Proof (Light Bill, Rent Agreement)
- Sponsor Income Proof
- Sponsor Invitation Letter or Statutory Declaration for Inviting Guest.
- Medicare card
- Updated Bank Statement of Sponsor (03 Months)
Please Note : If you are funding your own visit, you must demonstrate you have at least NZ$ 1,000 for each month you intend to be in NEW ZEALAND (or NZ $600 per month if you have prepaid your accommodation)..