Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program allows skilled immigrants and their families to come to Manitoba to work and settle there.
Manitoba PNP program applications are accepted from educated and experienced skilled workers with English communication skills and have ability and adaptability to settle in Manitoba as a Permanent Resident along with the family on the same status.
Applicants nominated for Manitoba can apply for Canadian Permanent Resident Visa for themselves and their family.
Applicants who are currently working in Manitoba or who intend to migrate to Manitoba are eligible for Manitoba PNP.
Currently working in Manitoba:
Applications are accepted from temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who have been working in the province full-time for at least 6 months.
Skilled workers overseas:
Applications from foreign skilled workers are decided on various factors, including employability and adaptability. This is a points based immigration system which awards points to factors like age, English proficiency, work experience, education and Connection to Manitoba*.
*Connection to Manitoba: Applicant’s connection to the Manitoba community through family or friends, or past education or employment experience, or an invitation to apply from the MPNP.
- Valid Passport
- Educational documents
- Work experience related documents
- Proof of language proficiency
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc
- Health certificates
Manitoba PNP enables applicant to:
- Settle in Manitoba with permanent residency
- Access to government-subsidized health care benefits, free education and other social benefits
- Successful applicants can work, study or invest in a business in Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba PNP encourages family immigration. Eligible accompanying dependents are:
- Applicant’s spouse (husband or wife by legal marriage or at least one year of common-law partnership)
- Children under age 18 of whom you have legal custody and who are either your biological or adopted children or those of your spouse
- Adult children between the ages of 18 and 25 are considered only if:
- They are not married or in a common-law relationship
- They are not financially independent due to a physical or mental condition
- They are pursuing full-time academic, professional or vocational training
Note: Aged children who do not meet the above criteria but want to move with applicant have to submit their own application, at the same time as you, and indicate they are connected to the main applicant.
CIC Processing Fee for each application
|Main applicant||$550/per applicant|
|Each family member age 19 or older||$550/per applicant|
|Each accompanying family member under age 19 who is married or in a common-law relationship||$550/per applicant|
|Each accompanying family member under age 19 who is unmarried and not in a common-law relationship||$150/per applicant|
Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Principal applicant: $490
Spouse or common-law partner: $490
Note: Dependent childrens are exempt from paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee.
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notifications
CREST is a visa and immigration consultant and offers world class services and best guidance for immigration. All our services for different countries are offered at very competitive and nominal fees. Our state-of-the-art Processing Centre processes over 5000 active cases at any given time from across the world. CREST offers best service in documentation and our processes are standard & process immigration consultants are the best in the world.
Our service charges are same and standard across all our offices for each and every product. We guarantee that you will be quoted a nominal and affordable price for the world class services we offer. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all offices, clients & cases irrespective of the place, religion, gender or class. Be assured of giving the right and best price for all our products across all our branches– at par with all our 10000+ clients around the world.
CREST offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Expert advice on complete process stage wise
- Visa documentation*
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.
Manitoba is one the most prosperous provinces of Canada which invites skilled professionals from all parts of the world. Province is enriched both economically and culturally by generations of people from around the world.
Beside the economic and cultural factors, Manitoba is famous for it’s natural beauty, clean environment, relaxed lifestyle and friendliness of it’s cities and towns.