CANADA FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
Canada PR & Canada Immigration for Skilled Workers is points based. You need to score 67 out of 100 points in factors like age, qualification, work experience, occupation & language. The Canada Immigration Process is simple & straight forward if you meet the eligibility criteria for Canada Points System and your documentation is accurate & complete. Process time for Canada Immigration is generally 6-12 months. PR is granted for applicant, spouse & children. After PR is granted you can sponsor your parents, grandparents, siblings & cousins.
The skilled worker category is intended for people with high level of skills and experience which can be economically recognised in Canada. Skilled workers can apply for permanent residency and should qualify based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other criteria.
Canada PR Federal skilled worker visa is designed for professionals with the qualifications, skills or experiences to fill Canada’s skill shortages and contribute to the Canadian economy.
Applicants for this visa must demonstrate that they meet the minimum visa requirement which includes having work experience; one year of which should be in a designated occupation, a job offer from a Canadian employer, or be a foreign worker or student currently living in Canada.
Additionally, applicants are required to meet the points based assessment. The Canada Immigration or Canada PR Skilled Worker Visa point’s selection system requires a pass mark of 67 out of 100 points and is assessed on six main factors including age, education, work experience, language ability, adaptability and arranged employment in canada.
Successful applicants are granted a permanent residence visa and are entitled to live and work in Canada without any restrictions.
Prospective applicants need to start the process of getting an Educational Credential A
Applicants should meet the other program eligibility requirements:
- A qualifying offer of arranged employment or are applying under the PhD stream or eligible occupations stream
- Meet the minimum language threshold through a designated third-party test.
Applicants who have Canadian educational credentials do not need to get an ECA, unless they are also submitting a foreign educational credential in support of their application.
The ECA process will help determine if the foreign educational credential is authentic and equivalent to a completed credential in Canada. For prospective applicants, the ECA can provide a realistic understanding of how their foreign educational credentials are likely to be recognized in Canada.
Four organizations have been designated by the Minister to provide ECA reports for purposes of immigrating to Canada under the FSWP. Additional organizations may be designated by CIC in the future. The designated organizations are:
Comparative Education Service
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- World Education Services
- Medical Council of Canada.
Assessment Fees :
ICAC CAD 150 to 350 FSW package
WES CAD 220 to 440
CES : CAD 250 to 400
The Medical Council of Canada has been designated only for those principal applicants who intend to apply with specialist physician (2011 National Occupation Classification [NOC] code 3111) or general practitioner/family physician (2011 NOC code 3112) as their primary occupation in their FSWP application. Neither NOC code 3111 nor 3112 is on the eligible occupations list that takes effect on May 4, so this will only affect those applying under the PhD stream or with a qualifying job offer based on those NOC codes.
Note: CIC will only accept ECA reports issued after the date the organization was designated by CIC to provide ECA reports for immigration purposes (i.e. April 17, 2013).
- Canada Immigration or Canada PR Federal Skilled Worker visa allows you to work in Canada without the need to be sponsored by an employer, a Canadian work permit or a job offer
- Successful applicants are free to work without any constraints/restrictions, unlike a work permit
- After three years stay in the country, the applicant can apply for Canadian citizenship
- Once you get your Canadian Passport & Citizenship, you can travel to many countries in the world without a visa
- You can sponsor your immediate family & relatives to join you in Canada
- Canadian permanent residences includes access to government subsidized education and healthcare (Medicare)
- Unrestricted access to Canada’s labour market and associated insurance and pension benefits
- The PR visa is now granted in 6-12 months instead of the previous 3+years
- If the application is returned, the fee is refunded by the High Commission
Your application will be processed for FSW if you meet any of the following 3 criteria:
- You have at least one year of continuous full time or equivalent paid work experience in the last ten years in at least one of the occupational categories identified in the Ministerial Instructions.
- You have an offer of arranged employment in Canada. The employment offer should be:
- In writing,
- Indeterminate in duration, and
- Meet the arranged employment factor
- You are an international student currently enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program, delivered by a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada, and:
- Have completed at least two years towards the completion of your PhD,
- Are in good academic standing and
- Are not a recipient of a Government of Canada award requiring you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills, or
You have completed a PhD program from a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada no more than 12 months before your application is received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and:
- You have not received a Government of Canada award that requires you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills; or
- If you were a recipient of such an award, you have satisfied the terms/conditions of the award.
The applicant must attain a minimum pass mark of 67. Applicants are assessed on following factors:
- Work experience,
- Language ability,
- Arranged employment and
Sign up with us and know if your score the required points!
To be eligible to apply for the Canada Immigration Canada PR Federal Skilled worker visa, the applicant
- Must have an offer of arranged employment, or
- Must be a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, (not applicable now) or
- Must be a skilled worker who has at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment in one or more of the occupations listed and
- Must have the work experience; must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification list, and
- Must have had this experience within the last 10 years
To know more about the documents required and visa fee, contact us!
Principal applicant: $550
- The processing feewhich must be included with your application
|Processing Fee||Amount per person|
|Each family member age 22 or older||$550|
|Each family member under age 22 who is married or in a common-law relationship||$550|
|Each family member under age 22 who is unmarried and not in a common-law relationship||$150|
- The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stageif your application is approved.
|Right of Permanent Residence Fee||Amount per person|
|Spouse or common-law partner||$490|
You must also pay for the following for yourself and your family members (if applicable):
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice
SHCC offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Expert advice on complete process stage wise
- Visa documentation*
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.
Our service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state-of-the-art Processing Centre is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all clients, offices & cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.